Lose Weight With Raw Food
Eating more raw foods is one of the healthiest ways to lose weight. Just by eating raw food, it's possible to lose weight naturally and also become healthier in the process. The wonderful part is that there are no drugs or pills required and the body will be able to obtain many nutrients that may be missing from the diet, helping to lose weight faster and to control hunger cravings. Fresh, fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds can balance the body and promote natural weight loss.
Raw Plan for Weight Loss
The best way to start eating more raw foods is to incorporate them into the usual daily meals. Each piece of fruit or vegetable will fill up the stomach and take the space that other foods would normally have. The following plan below provides general guidelines on which foods may be eaten at each meal in order to lose weight naturally.
Incorporating Raw Foods for Breakfast
Substitute a part of the usual breakfast with the foods below, adding more raw foods each day. For the fastest weight loss, try to achieve at least 80% raw food. The goal is to eat without going hungry, because hunger will always lead to cravings and quick relapses.
- Drink freshly squeezed juice made with fruits or greens at every breakfast.
- Make smoothies using fresh or frozen fruits for even greater nutrient intake. Smoothies contain all the fiber of the contents being blended, providing a greater feeling of fullness.
- Add freshly chopped fruits next to cereals or oatmeal. Apples, raspberries, blueberries or strawberries are good ideas and are super healthy.
- Add orange slices and pineapple pieces to the usual breakfast. The acidity of orange and pineapple aids digestion.
More Raw Foods at Lunch
Adding a raw soup, salad, or smoothie to every lunch can help to easily shed pounds without going hungry. There will be many nutrients incorporated in the diet, without a big amount of calories.
- Raw salads are a great way to fill up the tummy and increase the feeling of fullness without the calories.
- Raw soups are wonderful for weight loss. Prepare them using a using a high-powered blender such as Blendtec or Vitamix. Vitamix includes a booklet with some great raw soup recipes with their blenders.
- Raw nuts and seeds such as walnuts, pumpkin seeds and avocadoes are great additions to any lunch.
- Pumpkin seeds are easy to find and very filling. Sunflower seeds are also a good option.
- Any raw fruits, including the ideas detailed in the breakfast section, may also be eaten at lunch as well.
Top up salads with a small amount extra virgin olive oil and vinegar. Do not use store bought salad dressings, always make it at home and use at most two tablespoons of oil. Remember that avocadoes already have some oil, and nuts and seeds also contain small amounts of oil. Oil is very calorie dense and too much is not good for the body.
For those trying to lose weight fast, it is best to eat a light dinner and have a bigger lunch instead. Food eaten late tends to turn into fat much easier because most people are not very active after dinner.
Eating late also can also deteriorate sleep quality, causing overeating due to lack of energy the next day. The body regenerates during sleep much better if the stomach is not full.
- Eat dinner between 6 and 7PM.
- Have a big salad at every dinner.
- Have a raw soup.
- Add any fresh fruits available.
- This daily raw food plan will immediately start showing results, you will start losing up to 1lb every day, naturally
- Once you reach the desired weight, start introducing more raw nuts and seeds into the daily meals to stop the weight loss and maintain the optimal weight.