Benefits of The Sun
The sun is the main source of energy for all living organisms, including humans. The ancients venerated the sun as a god and used its beneficial energy to maintain strong health, boost immunity and fight disease. A sun cure helps increase the body's healing and regenerating power, making it one of the best therapies for anxiety.
The ideal place to enjoy the sun is on a tropic beach, but similar results can also be achieved by sunbathing in other places that are more accessible. Here are some ideas.
- At the park.
- At the swimming pool.
- On a grass patch in your backyard.
- On your balcony.
The sun's rays trigger an increase in the production of serotonin, a neurotransmitter responsible for balancing the emotional system. Once the emotional system is in balance, our body can begin to feel relaxed again.
- Sunbathe daily for 7 to 14 days.
- Start with 30 minutes each day in the morning and increase the exposure time gradually each day.
- The best hours for sunbathing are from sunrise to 11am and from 4pm until sunset.
- Avoid sunbathing between 11am and 4pm.
- Wear a natural Zinc based sunscreen and avoid chemical sunscreens.
If done on a continued basis, sun exposure can not only heal anxiety but also provides multiple other health benefits.
If you are sunbathing near an ocean or a saltwater lake, regular swimming in salt water will enhance the healing effects.